Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Yawn... or is it "Another five minutes...


How fitting that it's the Monday after the time change to daylight savings. I may be saving daylight, but what good is that for me? Hmmm? It's dark during the drive to work now, and I'm much sleepier during said drive. Hmm, a danger to myself and others, so no plus there. I can't make myself go to sleep an hour earlier, thus, perpetuating said sleepy drive to work. I tried reading a book about Java programming, thinking, “Hey, this should put me asleep pronto!” I was up until well past midnight.

I guess this is an opportunity for me to bitch because I had to get up an hour earlier, and getting out of bed in the morning for me is like waking the already-way-passed-dead dead. Lately, it has become quite an ordeal to drag myself out of bed, not unlike volunteering for a deep colonoscopy.

And to top it all off, I forgot my Java book at home, and I forgot my underwear to change into after my morning run. Yep, it looks like I'm goin' commando today.


No comments: