Thursday, August 11, 2005

A passing...

There it was. Didja hear it? It was the sound of my life ending another phase and entering into a completely different, new phase. As always, I feel a bit melancholy when waxing about things ending and transitioning into something else. Things will definitely be different. I've already lost count of how many times I've heard that from friends and family, associates. At the same time I'm feeling a roller coaster of other emotions. Glee. Overwhelmingly awashed thoughts of "oh shit!" Fear of the unknown. Adventurous wonderings of the unknown. Contemplative musings on how I will manage, how we'll manage. And others that I can't seem to describe with recycled electrons here.

Yeah, found out last Sunday my spousal unit is pregnant. Woohoo!!!! (hmmm, shit!), etc. So, everything will change, so I'm told. Everything is changing. I'm seeing the love of my life in a completely new light, and discovering that I have stumbled onto a completely new flavor of being in love with her, and that's pretty cool...

No comments: