Monday, May 10, 2004

Yeah, me too, me too!

Just as many before me, I, too, am updating/changing/running-with-the-lemmings, uh, upgrading my blog. This mostly green template is fun. What do you think?

I have, once again, pushed the limits of my own ability to continuously have a great time at a party. Put on by one of my "close circle of friends," the party, celebrating one of my best friend's 40th, went from Friday afternoon 'til Sunday afternoon. I think this is the first time that I can recall (yeah, the attempt at subtle irony is intentional) where I had a hangover before the abbreviated, intermediary early morning slumber while I was celebrating to the best of my ability into the late Saturday/early Sunday hours. I've never had a hangover manifest itself this way. Was it some subtle message from my body as the clock ticks inevitably towards my entry into my own fifth decade?

Sucks, man!

If one of my ribs-me-about-my-age-whenever-she-gets-the-chance-to friends finds out about this, I'll never hear the end of it. Shit, man, and I'm sittin' here typing it out loud!

Oh well, it was still a ton of fun...

No comments: